Release Notes - September 2019
To see our full release notes go to September 2019 Release Notes
- Site Safety Agreement Builder
- Changing your Work Activities
- Add Sites from your Mobile/Tablet
- Bulk Upload Sites
- Add and Monitor Training Certificates & Permits
- Conditional Sections
- Pin a Live Form to your Diary Screen
- Annotate Images from your Device
- Hide Daily Percentages if your forms aren't Scheduled Daily
- Total Value of Numeric Answers shown in Reports
- Zapier Integration
New Answer Types
- No/Yes + Reason | This was highly requested by you guys, so it's finally here! We already have the Yes/No + Reason, but now you've got both.
- Multi-select Action Control Measures | Risks & Hazards can be controlled by more than one measure. You can now select multiple Action Control Measures.
- Maintenance Value | We've made it easier for you to do your maintenance checks! By using the Equipment Value answer type you can select the piece of equipment then log the latest check by entering the latest maintenance date or running hours.
- Link to a Completed Form | You can now refer to a specific completed form within a form.
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Improved Report Loading Speed
- Improvements to printed Completed Forms Format | We have reduced the amount of space used for each question box, which will condense the size of your report
- Organisation Name added to Action Alert Emails | When an action alert email is sent to you, it will now state the name of your Organisation to the header
- Monitor your Running Hours & Kilometers for Maintenance | You can now monitor maintenance based on running time, instead of just by date/time periods, you can set this up when adding your Equipment.
- Group Dashboard Improvements | Improvements made to spacing & layout
- Improvements to Check-in and Out Report | Showing the total time that the User was on Site