Welcome to our latest Safe Food Pro release. This release has some great new features, and enhancements we know your team will love! Please feel free to give me feedback on the changes and new features, it's always good to hear from you.
Site App Pro - Release Notes for 4th Dec 2020
Version Numbers: Web - 2.4.88, Mobile - iOS: 2.4.25, Android: 2.4.25
Powerful New Features
- Form and Answer Analysis Dashboard
We've added a whole new way of looking at your reporting to allow you to find trends and correlate form and answer data across your business! This will allow you to graphically view completed forms by type or category to compare weeks or months of completed forms. Ideal for admins and business owners to see exactly how your team's health and safety is tracking.
- Vehicles and Road User Charges
You can now track, monitor, and update your vehicle records from Site App Pro. We've added additional vehicle fields to the Equipment register, and added Road User Charge reminders and tracking so you'll never miss another RUC expiry again!
Keep on top of your RUC for your vehicles with our new 'Road User Charge' form, available in your account today.
- Check In Enhancements
You can bring site check in to the mobile app home screen with a new setting that will make checking in as easy as a single tap! From here when your team checks in you can enable a prompt to take them directly to their user specific forms to ensure they're doing what they need to do.
- Enhanced Corrective Actions Workflow
We've supercharged our Corrective Action workflow!
You can now create, track and export all Corrective Actions from the Admin Console, and create and update all your actions from a consolidated mobile view. Assign priorities, users, forms or resources and display upcoming and overdue actions from the new Dashboard panel.
- Audit Trail and History Logging
We've added the ability to view changes to answers on a completed form. Track changes that have been made to a question on a form from the Saved Forms view on the Admin Console. Ideal for auditors or managers to view changes made to different answers and keep up with what your team is doing.
- User Role Updates | New roles and updates to current roles.
- Tablet Manager - Device-only manager-level user that is able to view and complete sensitive form types.
- Internal Support - Allows our support team to generate temporary access to you organisation for one hour when you need help. We'll also notify you when this is happening!
- External Verifier - Create a read-only user that has access to your organisation for auditing purposes.
- Road User Charges Form
This is an Ad Hoc form that can be used to update the current odometer or hubometer for any vehicle in your fleet for use with Road User Charges. This will then trigger reminders for when its time to revew!
Small but mighty improvements and fixes!
- No longer show turned off forms in form reports or form list.
- New Health & Safety category
- Ability to search all mobile list pages.
- Display the user who has started but not completed a form.
- Lots of bugs have been squished. Yay! 👍